Here you can find every article written on this blog, most recent at the top.
January – March 2020
- Keep calm and carry on
- Sayonara, RateSetter. How long does it take to get your money back?
- December 2019 Report
October – December 2019
July – September 2019
- August 2019 Report
- Is a PhD compatible with Financial Independence? Part 2
- UK Government to raise the State Pension age to 75?
- My newfound appreciation for podcasts
- Happy Birthday to me! One year blogiversary
- July 2019 Report
- FIREhub interview & other things
- June 2019 Report
April – June 2019
- Microfiction #1 – fire
- Unpopular Opinion
- May 2019 Report
- April 2019 report
- What will you do when you retire?
- March 2019 Income & Expenses
January – March 2019
- Is a PhD compatible with Financial Independence?
- February 2019 Income & Expenses
- What would you do if you lost everything?
- Investment Strategy
- January 2019 Income & Expenses
- Investing for your children
- December 2018 Income & Expenses
October – December 2018
- November 2018 Income & Expenses
- Financial lessons from unlikely places: Video Games
- If you had ten years to live
- October 2018 Income & Expenses
- The Importance of Diversification
- Best UK Bank Accounts for Cashback
- Best UK Bank Accounts for Savings
- The Million Pound Question
- September 2018 Income & Expenses
- Weekend Roundup: Volume 5
- Should I pay back my student loan early?
- Weekend Roundup: Volume 4
- My Goals For The Next Five Years
- August 2018 Income & Expenses