You can filter by category:
Alternatively, here you can find every article written on this blog in reverse chronological order:
January – March 2021
- Wednesday Reads: Soul
- Wednesday Reads: New Year, New You?
- Q4 2020 Report
- Wednesday Reads: Happy New Year!
October – December 2020
- Wednesday Reads: Merry Christmas!
- Six Lessons from ‘How I Invest My Money’
- Wednesday Reads: Best Books of 2020
- Wednesday Reads: Money Superpower
- Wednesday Reads: Changes
- Three questions to ask yourself before retirement
- Wednesday Reads: Early Retirement. Not all it’s cracked up to be?
- Wednesday Reads: Time to Invest in Bitcoin?
- Wednesday Reads: Surprise statement shocks stocks
- Wednesday Reads: Dawn of the Final Day
- Wednesday Reads: FIRE might be more popular that I thought!
- Wednesday Reads: End of the Triple Lock?
- Wednesday Reads: Back to Square One
- Wednesday Reads: The End of Cineworld?
- Q3 2020 Report
July – September 2020
April – June 2020
- Double Down, Pivot, or Start Over
- Investing Demystified
- Building Wealth in my 20s: Successes and Failures
- Stoicism: Lessons for Financial Independence
- LifeStrategy 100 vs FTSE Global All Cap – FIGHT!
- The Intelligent Investor
- Lockdown reflections
- Q1 2020 Report
January – March 2020
- Keep calm and carry on
- Sayonara, RateSetter. How long does it take to get your money back?
- December 2019 Report
October – December 2019
July – September 2019
- August 2019 Report
- Is a PhD compatible with Financial Independence? Part 2
- UK Government to raise the State Pension age to 75?
- My newfound appreciation for podcasts
- Happy Birthday to me! One year blogiversary
- July 2019 Report
- FIREhub interview & other things
- June 2019 Report
April – June 2019
- Microfiction #1 – fire
- Unpopular Opinion
- May 2019 Report
- April 2019 report
- What will you do when you retire?
- March 2019 Income & Expenses
January – March 2019
- Is a PhD compatible with Financial Independence?
- February 2019 Income & Expenses
- What would you do if you lost everything?
- Investment Strategy
- January 2019 Income & Expenses
- Investing for your children
- December 2018 Income & Expenses
October – December 2018
- November 2018 Income & Expenses
- Financial lessons from unlikely places: Video Games
- If you had ten years to live
- October 2018 Income & Expenses
- The Importance of Diversification
- Best UK Bank Accounts for Cashback
- Best UK Bank Accounts for Savings
- The Million Pound Question
- September 2018 Income & Expenses
- Weekend Roundup: Volume 5
- Should I pay back my student loan early?
- Weekend Roundup: Volume 4
- My Goals For The Next Five Years
- August 2018 Income & Expenses