About the Blog
I started this blog for the following reasons:
- To give me a creative outlet.
- To connect with the financial independence community and to learn from others. I’ve found that writing about a topic helps solidify my knowledge of it.
- To help others and to document my progress towards financial independence. I’ll hopefully show that you don’t need a huge salary to achieve it.
About the Author
- Mid 30s
- Married, no kids
- Currently a research scientist (PhD, not an MD)
- Aspiring Financial Planner
I don’t necessarily aim to retire early and stop working one day, but I do want to save enough money to enable me to do what I want, whether that’s volunteering more, working part time, taking up more hobbies, etc.
Blog archives – every post written in chronological order.
Favourite articles – an ongoing list of my favourite reads across the internet.
Contact – feel free to drop me a message using the contact page or leave a comment on a post.
Disclaimer – I’m not a financial expert and cannot be held liable for anything you do as a result of reading this blog. Please see my disclaimer page for more information.